Looking forward to setting your clocks ahead this weekend? Maybe not to adjusting your sleep schedule? Yeah, me too. But I’ll take an extra hour of daylight anytime!
You know what comes soon after the clocks change…the official first day of Spring is March 20th! I am not a Winter person, so I welcome Spring with open arms.
So, we’ve got an extra hour of daylight and warmer weather on the way- what to do with it? Spring signifies a fresh new beginning and moving forward from all the “stale” Wintertime stuff! Do you feel rejuvenated and refreshed in the Spring?
Here’s an idea: while you’re making a Spring Cleaning list for your house, make another Spring Cleaning list for your soul.
- meet the new neighbor or re-connect with a neighbor?
- spend more time volunteering?
- schedule a date night with your significant other?
- tell your kids how special they are and how much you love them?
- give to those less fortunate than yourself?
- become more involved in your community?
Make the best of this extra hour of daylight and warmer weather! I’ll bet whatever you choose to do this Spring for your soul will be much more rewarding than deep-cleaning the kitchen. Unless you’re one of those really weird people who love to clean and in that case, come and volunteer to clean at Dove and kill two birds with one stone!
Happy Spring to you all!