Tickets are on sale for the 28th Annual Heritage and Holly Historical Home Tour, in Decatur, Illinois. The 2018 event will be held the weekend after Thanksgiving, Friday, November 23, 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday the 24th, from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
$18 Advance Tickets are available at the following locations through 1:00 p.m., November 21:
- All Things Beautiful, 219 N. Main Street
- Dove, 302 S. Union Street
- Land of Lincoln Credit Union, 4850 Prosperity Place, 3130 E. Mound Road, 2890 N. Oakland Ave.,
- Novel Ideas, 480 E. Main Street
- Wildflour Artisan Bakery, 256 W. Main Street (who can accept Debit/Credit cards)
To link to the online site, visit doveinc.org.
Westminster Presbyterian Church, 1360 West Main, is the first stop of the tour. A $20 day-of-event ticket can be purchased there. The tour will feature seven stops, decorated for the Holiday Season in the Historic West End of Decatur.